Station Review #11: North Philadelphia Station Complex (SEPTA/Amtrak)

Map, it's all spread out a bit

The "North Philadelphia Station Complex" as I call it is a group of four stations within the vicinity of Broad and Lehigh, in Philadelphia, PA. I would put these into one review but I would not be able to due to the limitations of this platform, so instead it will be a four part series. 

There's a reason this is happening now, and not in September when I visited the stations, one you will quickly understand. Maybe you already understand it with some background knowledge. 

Until then, safe travels, everyone! 

Update:

Here are links to all of them! 


Update #2: There are plans to replace all of this with a much better station. I hope they happen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Station Review #40: West Ardmore (Amtrak/SEPTA)

Station Review #23: Tacony (SEPTA)

Station Review #30: Link Belt (SEPTA)