A map of everything I review

 



Hi everyone! I'm making this post today to show everyone something I've decided to make, to help keep track of where everything is. Earlier today, I made a map of the locations of everything I've reviewed to this point. I realized that other people would probably want this too, so I've decided to make this blog post for that purpose! Every station is on the map, and each station on the map will have a link to its related blog post. 

The map itself can be found here

I plan on updating it as I review more things, and will probably post a new mini blog post like this one mentioning that I have every few posts, or might add it to the bottom of every post, maybe? That all is currently in the planning stage, and I'd like your thoughts on what I should do with it.

Until then, see you all next blog post! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Station Review #40: West Ardmore (Amtrak/SEPTA)

Station Review #23: Tacony (SEPTA)

Station Review #43: Noble (SEPTA)